Sunday, June 7, 2009

Party Excuse

Adult Blog Hub
We never need an excuse for a party and yesterday was no exception. Dee is leaving to join her husband in Europe.She confided to me all the sexual things she wants to do. She first wants to fuck a teenage boy no older than 17. She wants to have a gang bang. There are more but I am embarrassed to write them.I hope she checks herself before she comes back because I want to see an Aids test before I fuck her again.

K, Deb, and Dee went shopping so I started to grill.I must say that I am a great grill cooker. If you want to attract people,just start grilling. I didn't notice the two girls who were in front of my house.They are the two who I drooled over wanting to fuck them. Anyways we waved together and I invited them onto my deck. Their name is Hope and Carol, both teenagers so I am careful. They told me they see me at my office window looking at them. I answer, can they blame me. We chit chat for about a half hour and I tell them we are making a good bye party for Dee.

They have seen K and Debbie already and asked me about our arrangement. I am a bit uncomfortable telling them anything. Then they come right out and ask me if I have sex with other women besides my wife. I don't know these girls so I don't answer anything. We end the conversation and they leave.

I told K about those two.

No comments: