Sunday, June 21, 2009

They Are Home


Adult Blog Hub

I completely forgot that Bob & Dee are coming home and I am suppose to pick them up at Newark. A hard drive because of the rain but I did manage to get there almost on time. Almost means an hour late.

They talked non stop in the car, they wouldn't shut up.They both told me they have something to show us when we get home.They laughed like kids and I didn't give it a thought. It rained the whole day and was humid.Again today its raining. After I dropped them off I invited them over to eat and to say hello to K.

Europe must have something in the water to make us wacky. Dee walked over with a sheer see through tee shirt and shorties. Bob only wore a shorts. We offered them something to eat and drink.

Dee showed us her tattoo and pussy ring. I was amazed that she had this done. When K saw it all she could say is "ouch, that must have hurt"

Bob pulled his pants down and showed us this huge cock he has now. K laughed and said it was too big for her and wants no part of that.

I told Dee before they left that I was serious about the AIDS test.No fucking until she and Bob has one.

No comments: