Thursday, June 4, 2009

Early Morning Visit

Adult Blog Hub
The rain just makes me go back to sleep but I need to get going. I must be in Cherry Hill by 11:30, a new client meeting.

K & Deb left already very early.K didn't even wake me.Today she needed to open up for the 6:00 am class. I think that's a crazy time to start work outs,but it does pay the bills nicely.

I didn't even hear her come in. I just felt her warm naked body next to me. It was Jasmine who was rubbing and kissing me.Her fingers were around my cock stroking me until I came all over myself. She needed to be in by 9:00am or K would have a shit fit. We had a quickie and she told me tomorrow she would be back and fuck me properly. I looked at her beautiful body,we kissed then she dressed and left.

No sense going back to sleep so I just got up,took a shower,ate and started to prepare for my meeting. I needed to concentrate without distractions. It would take me one hour to get there so I knew I have plenty of time.

Dee called me, I told her I cant fuck her now I need to leave soon. I think I am the only guy who is a booty call. Who would turn down sex with a beautiful woman.

I need to get ready even though I am horny.

No comments: