Thursday, June 25, 2009

This Morning Dee

Adult Blog Hub
The girls left early this morning.I have an appointment in Southern Jersey at 12:00. So I have plenty of time. I knew that Dee was the one ringing my bell.Like usual only a swim robe,naked underneath. She asked me what K answered about Friday night. I told her to speak directly with her,I don't want to be the go between.

Anyways, she took me by the hand and we went onto my bed. I was only wear night pants to I took them off.My cock sprung to attention and Dee did her thing. I have found that she is much more aggressive since she came back. Today she didn't hesitate to finger fuck my asshole as she sucked me.

I fucked her from behind and slapped her ass very hard.She liked that and wanted more which I did.She was beet red when I finished. I find her tattoo on her pussy very strange,but she likes it.

Sex with her is getting boring and I think she feels the same.There is no passion between us,just a physical release of my cock.Its like fucking a blow up doll. We talked about this and she agrees. I want to stop the sex.She can find plenty of sex partners and I have mine.

Its the best for both of us.

No comments: