Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sunday

Adult Blog Hub
The weather is shitty. It was suppose to rain in the afternoon.Instead it has been misty all morning.The only advantage is the boardwalk is less crowded. Jody started work already and she is busy with the lunch crowd. She thanked me for letting her and her sister come to our party. She told me that Karen is amazed that an older guy like me can fuck so good. I said older? What does that mean. She laughed and gave me a small peck.

She told Karen about the times she just pops over to me and the great sex we have. There is a difference. Karen is only 18 and Jody is 25. She told me that Karen has been sexually active with both girls and boys since she was 14. In fact even though they are sisters they do have sex together and share other men. I do like it they are both sexually open but is it me that I am getting older that I am a bit shocked how open they are. Of course I am the recipient of this behaviour. Jody even suggested a threesome together with her sister. My head almost exploded with that invitation.

I guess this week will be adventours for me. I must remember to keep my mornings free.

No comments: