Thursday, June 18, 2009

Cancel

Adult Blog Hub
My appointment was canceled on me. The roads are flooded on Rt 70. I can go on the highway but the Troopers closed part of 195. Its funny, I got dressed in a shirt, tie, and suit and now I changed to jeans and a regular shirt.

The boardwalk is empty, I can see that from my window. I know Jody is doing nothing the lunch hour will be a washout. She called me and told me she is free because they don't need her. She wants to come over for lunch. I said ok as long as she is the desert. She laughs at my corny jokes, smart girl.

I must confess that its a shame her sister left already.I missed the 3 some with them. Yes, I am a perv. I am looking forward to tomorrow, Jasmine will be waking me up with those nice lips around my cock. Its a shame we only have sex once a week now.

No comments: