Friday, June 12, 2009

Nice Surprise

Adult Blog Hub

I was all alone after Jody left.I needed to do some paper work which I did. Then I started to clean the house. K works very hard (I don't mean to say I do not) and I appreciate everything she does. I also appreciate I have a wife who enjoys our open life style like she does.

I like jazz music most of all. So when I am alone in the house I will crank it up throughout the speaker system in the house. K knows I am alone when the music is going like this. I did not notice anyone in the house. I was cleaning upstairs. When I came downstairs K was on the couch naked holding a drink. She came home to play with me. She left Debbie and Jasmine in charge. One of the things I like about K is her ideas, this was a good one.

Her fingers were in the drink and she rubbed it all over her tits and nipples.Then on her belly down to her pussy. I just watched as she played with herself. I was rock solid hard and undressed. We started to make love, very slowly and nicely. I went to turn down the volume but she told me to leave it.

I pleased her to the point that she moaned and screamed for me to fuck her. I started slow but then we were very passionate. I held her to me as I came in her. We fucked a couple of more times and just stayed naked together. After our shower we finished cleaning.

No comments: