Sunday, June 7, 2009

Jasmine

Adult Blog Hub
I must admit I do miss her,who wouldn't. Those nice lips around my cock sucking the life out of me.Her tits so perky,no sag,just big.Her pussy,the way it grips my cock.

K and Debbie went to the flea market.I don't know why they think they will get bargains. Jasmine called,Jody is already at work.This Sunday is supposed to be really nice.That means big tip day. I invited her over.... She is coming....I cant wait......I will finish this later.

She came as promised. Cut offs and a tank top,no bra.I could see her nipples sticking through the shirt. Before we did anything I offered her something to eat and drink. We took a walk on the board walk,holding hands. I wore my sunglasses because I wanted to see every ones reaction. We walked like we are lovers,taking our time. When we got back she told me she enjoyed doing that.

We kissed and touched each other.Stepping back she undressed,no bra,no panties. We went in my bed. I must say I made love to her,she knew that and felt that. We fucked several times and went 69. I love the taste of her pussy, so sweet.

In the shower we played with each other,nothing rough just loving. We did fuck again in the shower and I needed to piss.She told me to piss all over her, which I did.

After the shower we got dressed and sat on the front deck.Just talking. After the summer she wants to move back in. She misses K and me too much.I told her its time she found friends and partners her own age. Still she misses us so much and looks forward to being here again.

K told her that I will be at the gym once a week.She is so happy because we can fuck together. But I shouldn't be surprised that I will meet new friends. There are so many frustrated MILFS there. I told her I have full plate already,I am not looking to branch out.

Hope and Carol passed by and waved to me.I invited them and introduced them to Jasmine. I told them that Jasmine is a special friend of K and myself. They asked what does special mean and I told them right out, a fuck friend. The girls blushed and left. I told Jasmine how I lust after those two when I see them in their white suits. I am sorry that I am a perv, but I do control myself.

We went inside and started again.This time I fucked her rough, not to hurt her but spanking and pulling her hair. I held her after I exploded in her. I miss the closeness we had before. I want her to come back.I am selfish, she should be with Jody and find new friends.


No comments: