Friday, June 12, 2009

Laughing

Adult Blog Hub

I am laughing. Not really because as soon as Jasmine left, Jody came. She admitted that she was waiting until Jasmine left. She wants to talk. She loves Jasmine and wants her to be with her always. I am not 25 anymore, so I laugh. I said to Jasmine that she should stay with her. I want Jasmine to be happy. Fucking we can do anytime and I know Jody is cool with that. She was so excited because she thought I wanted Jasmine to myself until I told her it was just the opposite. Now she realizes why Jasmine likes me so much because I want what is best for her, I truly do.

She is due into work at 11:15 but she wanted a quickie. We fucked fast and were done, off she went to work. I told her to come over tonight when she is done work. We are having a Friday night party. Her younger sister is here so she doesn't know if she can get away. I invited her too, but maybe I shouldn't have.Her sister just turned 18...I know I must be careful.

No comments: