Monday, June 22, 2009

Monday Morning


Adult Blog Hub
After the girls left for work I got up, got ready to start the day. My Friday appointment was now on for 3:00pm this afternoon so I need to get my shit together.

The morning does not always go as I want it to. Jody didn't even bother to knock.She just walked in but I didn't hear her.I am in my office and standing before me she buck naked. The sight of this 25 year old blond beauty always makes me hard.Her tits are big,nice nipples, flat stomach , shaved pussy and a great ass.

She smiled and walked over to me.She whispered in my ear to fuck her. I brought her to my bed,the smell of sex was still there from last night. She was completely wet and easy to slide into. We fucked for a while until I exploded inside her. She wrapped her legs around my waist holding me into her. We kissed for a long time and I sucked her nipples. She got up and sucked my cock to get me hard again. Then she told me to fuck her asshole. I lubed her up with K Y Jelly and fucked her ass. Afterwards I saw my cum leaking out.

We fucked a few more times and then into the shower. She sat on the floor as I pissed all over her and she drank it. A kinky girl who likes to do crazy things. We washed and played with each other and she massaged her fingers in my asshole making me hard. Again she sucked me and I came in her mouth.This time she shared it with me as our tongues traded the cum.

I like her as a sex partner but I don't exactly know how she fits with us. She wants to come every morning to do this. I told her only once a week is enough. I need to work and she is a terrible distraction. After the shower I told her to lay on my bed. I then blindfolded her and tied her hands to the bed sides. I pulled her down so her pussy was exposed and I began to lick her and pleasure her. I did this for a long time until she moaned and screamed then squirting all over. I didn't fuck her right away,rather kept pleasuring her. Finally I stuck my cock in her and fucked her. The cum didn't leak out,I had a pillow under her to keep her propted up. Later after I untied her everything leaked down the insides of her thighs.

We rinsed off again and then she got dressed. She told me she much rather likes sex with women than men.I am the only man she fucks because she enjoys it so much. We are truly sex partners not just trying to satisfy ourselves.

No comments: