Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Wake Up Call

Adult Blog Hub
I woke up late this morning. This afternoon I am in Philly so I need to prepare. Ever get that funny feeling that someone is watching you when there isn't anyone there? This morning I had such a feeling. The girls left and I thought I was alone. Guess again, Jasmine was in the shower waiting for me. She is working the 2nd shift today so she came straight here.

I was so happy to see her. Her body was full of soap, suds dripping off her brown nipples. I was so hard I couldn't pee. Instead I jumped in with her. She took the soap and lathered me then my cock and balls. She stuck her soapy finger in my asshole and I also came right then and there. I still needed to pee and she told me to pee all over her. A guy pees so much stronger than a woman and I really soaked her. The pee was washed off from the shower, she liked it. She sucked my cock to make me hard again and then got up.

Holding on to the shower bars she leaned forward and told me to fuck her. We fucked together like two dogs as I finally came inside her. I stayed in her and held her and I kissed her. It was very enjoyable for us both.

We went back to my bed.She sniffed the sheets and smelled the sex that K and I had. We fucked several times and went 69 licking each other. After we were finished she layed downed next to me and started to cry. This has to be the worst for me when a girl cries. She told me she loves Jody very much and cant be without her. On the other hand she misses me also. I told her that she can still come over any time she wants to hang out, have sex, or anything else.

No comments: