Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Weather

Adult Blog Hub
Because of the torrential rains we are having, the streets are flooded and I cant drive.People are walking through the streets in waders and high boots. I am stuck inside since we don't have boots here. K and Debbie went to the gym early before the rain. They called me and told me there are only 5 women there, what a waste of time and money. I am down the street from the boardwalk, everything is open and people are there. Jody called me she is working this morning already. No one is around because of the flooding she is coming over.

I have grown fond of our sex. A young woman who is full of energy and wants to be pleased. She told me she is in love with Jasmine but Jasmine wants still to be with me.She misses both K and myself.We are her family who loves her. I too miss the sex with her, the closeness of our bodies together,the passion. Jody is the same way, full of passion.

Once in she undresses herself, completely naked .A beautiful girl with great breasts. Not very big but enough that my mouth fits. She likes my hairy body and runs her hands over me. On the couch I spread her legs and pleasure her. She moans and screams holding my head into her pussy. She cums in my mouth and lets go. Her chest heaves up and down and I lick her nipples. She rests a minute and then tells me to fuck her. Getting on all fours I slide in.Her pussy grips me as we fuck. I hold her belly tight against me as I explode in her. We separate and sit next to each other. She plays with my cock bring me back to life. Sucking me faster and harder until I cum in her mouth. She swallows it all and licks her lips. Climbing on my lap she just lays her head on my shoulder as I hold her.

She loves the sex we have and understands why Jasmine misses it so.

No comments: