Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Gym Again

Adult Blog Hub
I again went to the gym. Jasmine is back giving a class and there is a new greeter. A very sweet young girl and calls me "Sir". I laughed, I told her she can call me Dave. I also told her be careful what she says because I sleep with the boss. She laughed at that too.

There isn't too much for me to do here except to take of the books which doesn't take a whole lot of time. I do like to look out the window at the women on the floor. I am happy its a one way glass because I look like a perv staring at them.

K came up to the office all sweaty after a work out. I love to smell her. She locked the door and we had sex.

Dee and Bob are coming back next week. I told K they must show us a Aids test before we have sex with them. Both of them are out of control and way too reckless. I do like sex with her, a wild woman.

No comments: