Friday, June 5, 2009

Nice Surprise

Adult Blog Hub
Its raining the whole day today so I thought it would be nice to clean the house before K comes home. I called her and told her about my surprise. Then she started to talk dirty over the phone and told me she will fuck the shit out of me later.That's what I like about K a true independent woman, a take charge kind of girl.

Of course no day is complete without Dee. Its chilly so she wore a rain slick over. Yes she was naked underneath. I cant get enough of her. The crazy chick who loves sex.

The only thing thing we both want is to fuck. No ties, no love, no cares, just to fuck. We could become great fuck buddies except I don't need one. We fucked ourselves silly together and then I made us coffee. She confesses to me that I am her best sex partner. The only one who can keep up with her.

I know I need to be careful with her, she is crazy but the sex is great.

No comments: