Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Happy Tuesday

Adult Blog Hub
I am finishing this morning's posting. Sitting in the train is such a pleasure instead of driving . Today was very special for us. There is a nice quite restaurant / cafe in Soho where Pattie lives that we went to. I ordered wine since I wasn't driving. We finished the whole bottle. The food was excellent and we went went back to her place. I like it that she put her arm around my back, people looking at us. I was really horny and so was she.

We undressed and had some more wine and I poured a little on her belly and licked it off. She took her glass and dipped my cock in it and licked it. I could taste the cum and the wine on her lips. We fucked for a long time, both of us in passion.

I fucked her on the window sill so people could see in the next building. After we finished we needed a shower. Both of us sticky from sex,wine, and cum all over her. I love a woman who will reach around from behind when I piss in the toilet Pattie is not shy and jerked me off after I pissed. Her tits pressing behind my back felt nice.

After we finished she wanted to do more and I of course was game. She blindfolded me and I felt her fingers massage my asshole. Then I felt the lube in me and I knew what was coming. The dildo was smooth going in my asshole as she went in and out. Then she stopped and sucked me and I exploded. Neither one of us are prudes and will do anything sexual.

I needed another shower and she came with me. We soaped each other and I fingered her as she did to me.

The day was nice and we both look forward to my visits,but today we felt extra special.

No comments: