Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Playing with Dee

Adult Blog Hub
She rang the doorbell,dressed in a bathing suit robe, and naked underneath.The one thing I like about Dee is she gets right to the point. I was very horny after watching the the 16 year olds and told Dee about it.

Today would be special for her. I blindfolded her and put a collar on her neck and attached a leash. I could tell she liked it because she started barking. I told her to be quite or I would punish her. She laughed so I punished her. I spanked her ass until it was beet red and she begged me to stop. Then I pulled her up and we went into the bathroom. She went into the shower and sat on the floor and I told her to open her mouth. She was expecting me to cum, but I pissed into her mouth. I told her to drink it and pissed all over her. I really abused her and I could tell she wanted me to stop.

I turned on the water and rinsed her off then I washed her. I took off the blindfold and the leash but left the collar on. Her nipples were very hard and I could tell she was horny. She spread herself wide,held on to the shower wall bars as I started to fuck her. I slid right in because she was so wet inside. I stopped in the middle and then lubed her asshole and fucked her. I t know that women usually don't like a man to fuck their asshole and switch to the pussy. But Dee is not a usual woman. As I kept switching going hole to hole I was ready to cum. Deep in her and as I did she wrapped her arms around me bringing me inside her. I took a whisky glass and put it under her pussy.All the cum leaked into the glass, she drank it. Then we shared it, I took my turn.

We must have fucked for a good couple of hours,licked and sucked each other.

She wants to bring another guy with us but I told her I never fuck with another naked guy in a three some. I am too much of a homo phobia for that. I will watch it happen, but never join. I remember in London when we went to the sex club. K was fucked by several guys.She wanted me to join, I said, no deal. I just watched it happen. She wanted to experience it.Afterwards she told me it was no big deal,women are better.

We rinsed off in the shower and then just hung out on the couch. I like the way we will just talk about any subject but Dee will sit next to me playing with my cock. She likes to see me get hard and then see how far I will shoot.

What a woman, crazy but great sex.

No comments: