Friday, June 5, 2009

As Promised

Adult Blog Hub
She came this morning just as she promised.The chocolate bunny with her bronze dark skin.Breasts that are very firm,not effected by child birth yet.Her nipples stick out that I love to suck. Her flat belly very defined from the gym,like Debbie & K. Her pussy grips my cock and she milks me. I am happy she found Jody , another person like Jasmine.

She was on her side,her nails going up and down all over me. Her fingers around my cock softly stroking me. She was kissing me all over. I could tell she wanted to make love not just fucking one another. Although young she is very mature in thoughts and actions. I climbed on top of her and pleasured her.She spread her legs so I could lick her pussy.I made her moan and scream.I was happy I made her feel that good.

She pushed me off onto my back and sucked my cock.She is very good at this and almost made me cum.Her thumb pressed against my cock to calm me down.

We started to fuck. I wanted to watch her as I fucked her.On her back she wrapped her legs around me. Being the two minute man I came inside her. The cum dribbled out as she spread her pussy apart.

We fucked a few more times and then just layed together.Its called after sex which girls need. Men are done but women need to calm down and have a touch me time. We kissed and played together and then took a shower. We ate naked and I got hard watching her tits jiggle when she beat the eggs.

We cleaned up, fucked on the couch ,then she got dressed and left. I really enjoy Friday mornings with her.

No comments: