Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Looking

Adult Blog Hub
I look out my home office and I get instantly hard.Why? I see the new color in bathing suits this year is white. I like white, it reveals every detail. Nothing is left to the imagination. The girls are not afraid just to wear bikinis, ass thongs rules the beach today.

16 year old girls look very mature with their over developed breasts. I could masturbate looking at them,but I don't. I must control myself, that is what makes us adults, to know right from wrong. I ask myself given the chance where no one would know or find me out. Would I fuck a 16 year old girl? Yes I would but,I control myself to make sure it wont happen.

Dee called me and asked if I am home. I know she will be over soon. A real loon, wacko but a great sex partner. That I don't have to control.......later

No comments: