Sunday, June 21, 2009

Nice Morning

Adult Blog Hub
Everyone is still sleeping.I cant blame them, the rain does that to people.I like to sit under the awning and see the rain all around me come down while I am dry.It makes me feel that I am living in a bubble.

After I got up, I needed to piss very bad and a shower wouldn't be a bad idea also.Especially since I drank last night and was covered with sex. K joined me shortly after I went in. Her perfect tits and body against me as we kiss and fuck in the shower. She finger fucked my asshole and watched as I got hard.Not too many strokes made me shoot against the shower wall. She rested her leg on the shower wall and pissed all over me.I in turn did the same to her. We kissed again, fucked again.

After we finished we went back to bed to play.By that time Debbie was up and K invited her to join us. I like the rain outside,more time to spend in bed.

No comments: