Monday, June 15, 2009

Morning Surprise

Adult Blog Hub
I knew from this weekends party something was bound to happen and it did. I was out of the house at 8:00am to meet a client for breakfast. When I got back home it was after 11:00am. I figured I could get some work accomplished since all the girls were at work now. I forgot about Karen.

She was waiting on my front porch in a school girls uniform. She waved as I came in and asked me if I liked her dress. She pulled up her dress and showed me she wasn't wearing panties. I instantly became hard and didn't hide it. She licked her lips and asked me if she caused that.

I offered her a beer even though she is under 21. Any girl who looks like she does and fucks like she does doesn't need to be 21 to drink. I needed a shower and invited her in with me. I wanted to see really how far she would go. I don't know where this girl was brought up or how she got her sexual education. I told her I needed to piss and she didn't hesitate to hold my cock and let me piss all over her.

We soaped each other up and I especially paid attention to her asshole. She liked that and did the same to me. Except with me, she jerked me off as she finger fucked my asshole. I began to treat her like a grown mature sexual woman.

We fucked several times and then I fucked her asshole.She liked that a lot as well as I did to. We went into my bed and I pleasured her and made her scream and cum. She is no different than any other woman and likes after sex. We talked for a long time and she wants to do a threesome together with her sister and me. She likes Jasmine and the sex is great. She will be leaving in two weeks so she wants to do this beforehand

No comments: