Thursday, June 18, 2009

Opps!!

Adult Blog Hub
Shitty shitty bang bang. I need to go to Cherry Hill and the weather is crappy. On the good side I had a visitor this morning.

I usually leave the door unlocked. Here, there aren't any problems. I know its not a good idea and we can easily get robbed, but bad habits are hard to break. I get the Wall Street Journal delivered every morning. It usually is thrown onto my front porch. This morning of course it wasn't.Why? because its raining. Why cant the fucking Mexican deliver it correctly. I found it on the lawn.

I didn't lock my door and went about my business getting done for the morning. I was taking a shower and the door opened up. A naked Jody asked if she could join me. No one answered the door and it was open so she came right in.

The sight of a young blue eyed blond made me hard. Her sister Karen left last night and really liked the sex we had. There is a difference of having sex with Jody than that of her younger sister Karen. Jody is all about passion, Karen is about lust. Of course having sex with a 18 year old is great but I like Jody much better.

We took our time and she put her arms on my shoulders and we kissed a long time. I know that's trouble but I do like that. She told me that Jasmine confides in her about our sex. She wants the same feelings. She sat on the shower floor and told me to pee on her like I do to Jasmine. I did that and she opened her mouth. She sucked me to completion and swallowed it all. She licked her lips and went mmmmmmm.

We played some more but I wasn't ready yet. We went to my bed and I pleasured her, making her moan and scream. Then she begged me to fuck her and to cum inside her, which I did. Afterwards we just laid together and talked and kissed. She told me she likes sex with me because I don't play games, I am up front with her and please her. Most guys only want to please themselves. I told her that K taught me how to please her. I have improved and have done my own experiments.

We fucked once more before she left. Jody told me she keeps this in her all day to remember.

No comments: