Monday, June 8, 2009

The Gym

Adult Blog Hub
I arrived at the gym about 11:00am. I have a key to K's private entrance and the girl knew I was coming. I introduce myself to her.She told me that K, Debbie, & Jasmine speak very highly of me and of my talents. I smile and go upstairs. K has a desk for me with a computer. She put a desk sign on it that says boss man. I laugh, typical K sense of humor. I look out the one way glass and see the girls on the floor exercising and in classes.

K knows I am here and comes in dressed in her gym clothes. Her body sweaty and we kiss,I love the smell. She knows I would fuck her on the spot but now is not the time. We talk about her concerns of the operation and what she needs.

After she leaves I start going through everything,financial papers, computer, the whole thing. Then I start to notice things and write down my questions and possible solutions. K comes back bringing us lunch and we talk. K is a very bright business woman besides being sexy and pretty. I have an appointment later so I must leave no later than 2:00pm..

After K left I went back to work in her office. The door opened and Jasmine walked in. We kissed very passionately. I feel bad she isn't with me like before but she must go on. I told her Jody paid me a visit this morning. I could see the sweat on her belly from the class she just gave. Her black / bronze sexy body really does it for me and she knows it. I told her no sex, K or Debbie will walk in on us. We are at work, not a business thing to do. We kiss and she leaves back to work. The next to come in is Debbie. I go through the same routine, no sex.

I get this feeling I am being tested to see how I react to this situation...I wonder ! I am now ready to leave .I have a raging hard on.I could fuck a tomato if I had one. Its a shame Dee isn't here now. But then again I shouldn't touch her. Before I leave I left a picture of a cock on my desk with balls hanging down. I sometimes draw that when I am horny.

No comments: